Windows Server 2008 Standard X32 X64 License Key
Although some functions were eliminated in the Windows Server 2008 R2, it brings some of the powerful features and tools with it. These significant changes and modifications might be great news for your system’s service levels and budget as well as for the flexibility of the IT department.
Better Server Support
The Windows Server 2008 R2 is the first server operating system of Microsoft to abandon the 32-bit architecture and only focus on the 64-bit architecture. It is also designed to be able to support about 256 logical processors. With its redesigned Hyper-V, it can also support about 32 logical processors compared to the 16 of the original version.
It can also manage memory better compared to its later version because of it’s the enhanced page tables support feature in the latest processors. This means that the Windows Server 2008 R2 now supports AMD or the Second Level Translation and the Nested Page Tables.
Better Power Management
Windows Server 2008 R2 makes reducing the electric bill possible because of a couple of factors. One of these factors is that there are new settings for group policy that can allow for a better granular power management on a computer that runs Windows Server 2008 R2.
It can also manage the power consumption of a computer at its logical CPU core level which means that the underutilized CPU cores can be put to sleep just until they are needed. This reduces the overall power consumption of the server.
Features new PowerShell 2.0
The Window Server 2008 R2 compared to its predecessors is now bundled with the PowerShell 2.0, which is the newest version of PowerShell. While it can also be downloaded for the Windows Server 2008, it now has a couple of new prebuilt cmdlets to offer.
Even though the PowerShell 2.0 has a command line environment, GUI interface is also offered by Microsoft for you to use to be able to develop new cmdlets. This interface also provides some debugging and testing tools as well as an additional syntax highlighting.
Direct Access Feature
Working remotely with being able to support remote users can be quite a hassle, but with the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, said problems are no more. This is due to the process in regards to adopting the new remote access philosophy being made simpler. The distinction between the local connection and the remote connection is eliminated in the Windows Server 2008 R2.
All types of connections are now treated the same, and Windows behind the scene are handling the logistics. This convenient feature that makes working remotely made possible and with ease is the Direct Access.
Features Latest IIS Version
The Windows Server 2008 R2 now features the latest version of the IIS or the Internet Information Services, which is the IIS 7.5. The new IIS 7.5 is equipped with a couple of new security features with it. This includes security analyzers such as the URL Scan 3.0 which is renamed the Request Filter Module. The Microsoft has also added and equipped the new IIS version of its very own copy of Best Practices Analyzer.
- Offers innovative features for virtualization, power savings, and manageability
- Features powerful tools to give you greater control over your servers and streamline configuration and management tasks
- Builds on the award-winning foundation of Windows Server 2008, expanding existing technology and adding new features to enable IT professionals to increase the reliability and flexibility of their server infrastructures
- Powerful tools such as Internet Information Services (IIS) version 7.5, updated Server Manager and Hyper-V platforms, and Windows PowerShell version 2.0 combine to give customers greater control, increased efficiency, and the ability to react to front-line business needs faster than ever before
- Provides more cost-effective and reliable support for mission-critical workloads
- Makes it easier for mobile workers to access company resources
- Enhanced security features work to harden the operating system to help protect your data and network, while providing a solid, highly dependable foundation for your business
- New virtualization tools, web resources, management enhancements, and exciting Windows 7 integration help save time, reduce costs, and provide a platform for a dynamic and efficiently managed data center
1. We can Wholesale all kinds of FPP, OEM COA STICKER.
2. 100% original key can be actived and verified online.
3. Will nerver blocked after activation.
4. Usually the Product Key(serial number),will be sent within 12 hours by email.
5. COA sticker, DVD, packing box will shipping in 3 days via DHL.
6. All we supplied is Wholesale price,if you are interested in,please feel free to contact us.
Customer first! high quality services with the best price and fast shipping.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Any other more requirements,pls add my skype or by email for further details.I am always here.